As a tiler you are exposed to a wide range of risks every day. There is the risk that your work could cause damage to someones property, or the more serious risk that you work could result in someone’s injury or death.

Instant Quote

We refer all tilers to Trade Risk for their insurance needs.  Trade Risk is the insurance partner of the Australian Master Tilers Association and offer extra discounts for members.

Insurance can help to protect your tiling business from a range of risks, as well as protecting yourself on a personal level.

Some of these risks include damage your work causes to other people or their property, and another major risk is that you suffer an injury or illness yourself.

Tiler’s insurance can help to manage these risks. These are the main types of insurance we recommend for tilers:

Public Liability Insurance Income Protection Insurance Life Insurance
Covers you if your work results in damage to someone's property, or causes an injury or death. Pays you an income if you are unable to work due to injury of illness. Pays your estate a lump sum in the event of your death or diagnosis of a terminal illness.

For more information on floor and wall tilers insurance please contact us, or click on the green button below for a quote.


Click here to compare premiums and save